Pumpkin & Sweetcorn Pancake
Preparation: Time 10 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
1. Using the Bosch hand blender balloon whisk, beat egg yolk and brown sugar till the mixture is thick and creamy.
2. Slowly whisk in oil and milk and then stir well until they are combined.
3. Next add in pumpkin, corn kernels and flour mixture, mix well and set aside.
4. With a clean balloon whisk attached to the hand blender, whisk egg white on setting 6 till there is a stiff peak.
5. First fold in 1/3 of the egg whites into the flour mixture and stir till they are combined. Add in remaining egg whites and stir well.
6. Heat up a lightly oiled frying pan, pour ¼ cup of the batter for each pancake and cook until it is golden brown on both side.
7. Remove and keep warm, continue with the remaining batter.
8. Serve pancake with maple syrup or honey.