|250g Pasta - Rigatoni or Penne||Sea Salt||
60g Pecorino Cheese - Freshly
|1 Red Pepper - Approx. 150g||Pepper - Freshly Ground|
|1 Green Pepper - Approx. 150g||Sugar||In Addition:|
|250g Green Asparagus||400ml Tomato Sauce||Butter Or Olive Oil For The Dish|
|1 Medium Onion||2 Tablespoons Frozen Herbs|
|20g Butter Or Olive Oil|
1. Cook the pasta in plenty of salted water until almost 'al dente', rinse in cold water and leave to dry off well.
2. Wash, halve, core and trim the peppers. Cut them into cubes of 1cm in size. Peel the lower third of the asparagus and cut into pieces 2cm long. Peel and finely dice the onion. Melt the butter and sweat the onions in a hot pan until it turns translucent. Add the pepper cubes and asparagus and sweat them briefly too. Season with sea salt, pepper and sugar.
3. Mix the pasta with the sweated vegetables and the sauce. Add the frozen herbs and season to taste once again.
4. Grease the ovenproof dish, fill it with half of the pasta mixture and sprinkle with half of the Pecorino cheese. Distribute the rest of the pasta on top and sprinkle with the remaining Pecorino cheese.
5. Place the dish on a level 2 rack and start baking. Setting Procedure: Circulated air grilling, 160°C, Added steam, setting 02, Cooking time: 25-30 minutes. Alternative Setting: Circulated air grilling 190°C. Cooking time: 20-25 minutes.