Chilled Tofu & Lump Crabmeat Salad with Creamy Salted Egg Yolk Sauce
Preparation Time: 60 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
1. Chill silken tofu until ready to serve. Toss cucumber slices with vinegar and sugar. Allow it to marinate for an hour.
2. Drain cucumbers and season with a pinch of salt. Mix crabmeat with some Shaoxing wine.
3. Combine ingredients for sauce together and whisk in the Bosch kitchen machine till the mixture turns smooth. Thin out with a little water if the sauce is too thick.
4. Arrange pickled cucumber on tofu. Spoon some crabmeat on the cucumber and add the salted egg yolk sauce.
5. Garnish with spring onions and salmon roe before serving.