|4 Veal Schnitzels - 125g Each||4 Eggs||200g Potatoes - Waxy||2 Organic Lemons|
|Salt||200g Breadcrumbs||150ml Vegetable Oil|
|Pepper||250g Clarified Butter||Salt|
1. Rinse the meat briefly in cold water, pat dry with kitchen towel and beat flat. Season with salt and pepper.
2. First, turn in flour, then turn in the beaten egg, and finally the breadcrumbs.
3. Wash and peel the potatoes. First cut into thick slices and then into sticks.
4. Heat the oil in a frying pan at setting 7 for approx. 6 minutes. When the oil is hot, add the potato sticks and deep-fry till golden brown for approx. 5½ - 7 minutes. Remove with a skimmer and leave to drain on kitchen towel.
5. For the schnitzels heat the clarified butter in a frying pan at setting 8 for approx. 5 minutes. When the clarified butter is hot, turn down to setting 5 and fry a schnitzel on each side for approx. 3 minutes until golden brown. When doing so, occasionally shake the pan so hot clarified butter keeps spilling over the schnitzel. Fry the rest of the schnitzels the same way while keeping the others warm in the oven.
6. Wash the lemon under hot water, rub dry and cut into quarters. Serve the schnitzels with chips and pieces of lemon.
Serie 8 Induction Hob
Induction hobs generate heat only where it is needed, and its lower temperature also keep hands safe from burning. These features ensure safety, convenience and energy savings.