Savoury Apple Chicken Tart
Preparation Time: 30 mins
Cooking Time: 30 mins
|Apple filling:||For the topping:||For the tart pastry:|
1. To prepare the filling, pan-fry onions with butter until soft. Add celery and carrot, fry a while. Stir in flour, cook for a few minutes.
2. Add milk, water, meat and seasoning. Then add apple cubes. Simmer until moist. Cool filling before using. Mix in Parmesan cheese and more salt to taste.
3. To make the tart pastry, cream the butter and salt until light and creamy, using the Bosch MUM4 Kitchen Machine. Fold flour into the butter and add water to form a dough. Cover the dough with cling wrap. Let the dough rest in fridge for 30 mins.
4. Mould the dough into tartlet tins. Fill tartlets with the meat filling.
5. Roll out the puff pastry into a thin sheet. Cut into thin strips, arrange over the tartlets in a trellis pattern.
6. Brush top with beaten egg to glaze. Bake at 180°C for 25 to 30 mins until golden brown. Leave to cool for a few minutes.
7. Remove tarts from the tins. Brush with warmed apricot jam and sprinkle with spring onions. Serve warm.
Sold to millions – tested by millions
Whatever your needs, Bosch offers the right kitchen machine to give you perfect results when preparing meals.
Serie 8 | Oven
The steam oven with PerfectBake and PerfectRoast: Get perfect results, automatically and gently.