|1.2kg Leg Of Lamb - Boneless||1 Organic Lemon||4 Tablespoons Olive Oil|
|10 Sprigs Fresh Mint||4 Garlic Cloves - Finely Chopped|
|1/2 Bunch Parsley||1/2 Tablespoon Cracked Black Peppercorns|
1. Rinse the meat briefly in cold water and dry it using a kitchen towel. Cut open to form a large piece. Make several 5mm deep cuts. This will allow the marinade to infuse well.
2. Wash the lemon with hot water, dry it and grate the peel. Rinse the mint and flat-leaf parsley. Dry and cut them into small pieces. For the marinade, mix the oil, garlic, mint, parsley, lemon zest and pepper.
3. Using half of the marinade, rub into the side of the meat with the cuts. Rub the other side of the meat with the remaining marinade. Place the meat in a large bowl, cover and leave it to marinate in the refrigerator for around 2 hours.
4. Place the meat into a universal pan and roast it with the following procedure. Insert the tray at level 2 of the oven. Select circulated air grilling at 180°C. Core temperature 65°C. Use a meat thermometer. Alternatively, without the meat thermometer, apply the same settings and grill for 35-45 minutes.
5. Wrap aluminium foil around the cooked joint and leave to rest for 10 minutes.