|60ml Water||2 Rib Eye Steaks - 500g each||Salt|
|25ml Dark Soy Sauce||2 Tablespoons Clarified Butter||Black Pepper, Freshly Ground|
|1 Tablespoon Water||Nutmeg, Freshly Grated|
|75ml Bourbon Whiskey|
|2 Tablespoons Worcester Sauce|
|2 Teaspoons Lemon Juice|
|1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar|
1. Mix all the ingredients together for the marinade the day before.
2. Rinse the steaks briefly under cold water and dry them off using a kitchen towel. Leave in the marinade for at least 24 hours. Turn the marinated steaks several times.
3. Remove the meat the next day and place the marinade to one side.
4. Heat the clarified butter in a frying pan and sear the meat in the hot fat for approximately 3 minutes on each side.
5. Place the meat into the universal pan and roast it with the following procedure. Insert the tray at level 2 of the oven. Select Top/bottom heating at 140°C. Core temperature 57°C. Use a meat thermometer. Alternatively, select Top/bottom heating at 140°C. Roasting time: 30-35 minutes.
6. For the sauce, take the remaining marinade and let it simmer in a small saucepan until it becomes syrup-like. When the meat is done, add the meat juices to the sauce, season to taste once again and serve with the meat.