|2L Water||3 Cloves Garlic||80g Black Olives||Sugar|
|Salt||4 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil||600g Tinned Chopped Tomatoes||Pepper|
|400g Penne Rigate||1 Teaspoon Oregano||3 Dried Chillies||Basil Leaves|
|2 Teaspoons Parsley - Chopped||20g Capers|
|12 Anchovy Fillets In Oil||Salt|
1. Add water and salt to a pan, cover and bring to the boil at setting 9 for approx. 10 minutes. Turn down to setting 8 and cook the pasta without the lid until al dente. Drain the water and place the pasta to one side.
2. Peel and finely chop the garlic. Heat the oil in a pan at setting 4 for approx. 2 minutes and add the garlic. Before the garlic becomes brown, after approx. ½ minute, add the oregano and chopped parsley. Then stir for approx. ½ minute to release the aromas.
3. Chop the anchovies. Add with the oil, crush with a spoon and stir for 1 minute.
4. Chop the olives. Also add the chopped tomatoes with the juice, olives, chillies and capers. Cover the sauce and simmer for approx. 18 minutes. Stir occasionally.
5. Season the sauce with salt, sugar and pepper to taste. Mix the pasta with the sauce and serve garnished with a basil leaf.
Serie 8 Induction Hob
Induction hobs generate heat only where it is needed, and its lower temperature also keep hands safe from burning. These features ensure safety, convenience and energy savings.