|2 Organic Limes||175g Sugar||Butter For The Tin Or Paper Moulds|
|125g Butter||150g Flour|
|75g White Chocolate||1 Pinch Salt|
|3 Eggs||1 Teaspoon Baking Powder|
1. Wash the limes with hot water and dry them. Grate the zest of the two limes and squeeze the juice from one lime.
2. Grease the muffin tin or fill it with paper moulds.
3. Melt the butter and chocolate in a heat proof bowl over a water bath. Beat together the eggs and sugar until the mixture becomes light and fluffy. Slowly stir the melted butter/chocolate into the frothy mixture.
4. Mix the flour with salt and baking powder and fold into frothy mixture. Add the grated lime zest and the juice. Add the mixture to the muffin tin or paper moulds.
5. Place the tray on the the level 3 wire rack. Setting procedure: PerfectBake Select Assist. Category: cake, bread. Food: small baked items. Dish: muffins. Alternative Setting: Top/bottom heating. 180°C. Baking time: 15-20 minutes.
Serie 8 | Oven
The steam oven with PerfectBake and PerfectRoast: Get perfect results, automatically and gently.