Valencia Orange & Almond Cake
Preparation Time: 120 mins
Cooking Time: 60 mins
1. Place oranges in a pot of boiling water. Simmer for 2 hours. Allow the oranges to cool. Discard water. Blend the oranges in a fruit processor.
2. Preheat oven to 180°C. Combine eggs and sugar in a pastry mixer and beat at speed 5 till light yellow.
3. Add the blended oranges into the egg mix. Stir the almond meal, flour and baking powder. Mix well at speed 2.
4. Grease a baking pan with butter and dust with flour.
5. Pour batter into the pan and bake for 1 hour or until the top is golden brown. Check that an inserted skewer comes out clean.
6. Dust with snow powder before serving.
Versatile and convenient kitchen assistant
Hand blenders are not only compact, simple to use and easy to clean, but also come with multiple accessories for chopping and blending – making them great for quick and convenient food preparation.
Serie 8 - Oven
We’ve designed our Series 8 ovens with features to fit every need. Whether its safety, convenience or capacity, Bosch Series 8 ovens offer the perfect solution.