|200g Dark Chocolate||2 Sachets Vanilla Sugar||400ml Cream|
|125g Butter||5 Eggs||2 Tablespoons Sugar|
|1 Tablespoon Milk||150g Fine Sugar||
Ground spices, such as cardamom,
cinnamon, cloves, allspice for
sprinkling on top
|75ml Espresso||100g Ground Almonds|
|1 Pinch of Salt|
1 Heaped teaspoon of ground spices, such as
cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, allspice
1. Cut the dark chocolate into small pieces, and place them in a heat-resistant bowl. Add butter and milk, then melt in the water bath. Pour in the espresso and stir well.
2. Finely sieve the cocoa. Add the ground spices and vanilla sugar.
3. Preheat the oven to 210 °C.
4. Stir the eggs and sugar together till the mixture turns light and fluffy. Carefully stir in the chocolate mixture. Fold the almonds into the cocoa mixture. Pour the mixture into the springform cake tin, place it on the level 2 wire rack and bake for 25-35 minutes. (Option after preheating: Select 'Added Steam, Setting 03’).
5. Line the base of the springform cake tin (Diameter 26cm) with greaseproof paper. Pour in the mixture and bake as indicated. Let the tart cool down in the tin a little, then remove and leave to cool down completely.
6. Whip the cream until stiff and then spread over the tart. Mix the sugar and ground spices together, then scatter the spices over the cream.
Tip: You can also melt the chocolate in the microwave.