Orange Chocolate Cupcakes
Preparation Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 30 mins
1. Preheat oven to 160˚C.
2. Line 12 cupcake cases/cups with parchment paper.
3. In a bowl, lightly beat eggs, add butter and sugar, then mix until light with the Bosch kitchen machine at speed 4 for 10 minutes.
4. Add milk and flour, stir until combined. Beat for 2 minutes, until light and creamy.
5. Divide mixture into 2 bowls.
6. Add orange juice and peels to first bowl.
7. Add cocoa powder to second bowl.
8. Add the mixture into each cupcake paper and stir gently to get a marble effect.
9. Bake for 18-20 minutes until firm to touch. Allow to cool.
Versatile and convenient kitchen assistant
Hand blenders are not only compact, simple to use and easy to clean, but also come with multiple accessories for chopping and blending – making them great for quick and convenient food preparation.
Serie 8 - Oven
We’ve designed our Series 8 ovens with features to fit every need. Whether its safety, convenience or capacity, Bosch Series 8 ovens offer the perfect solution.