Melted Chocolate Ice Cream Cake
Preparation Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 60 mins
1. Preheat oven at 180°C, prepare a round 8-inch cake tin, grease the sides and bottom of the tin, and dust cocoa or flour over it.
2. Prepare the Bosch MUM5 Home Professional Kitchen Machine by having the flexible whisk with the silicon edge fixed on.
3. Set the kitchen machine at Setting 2 and mix the chocolate ice cream for around 30 seconds to create a semi-smooth texture.
4. Add in the condensed milk, eggs, castor sugar, coffee and vanilla essence. Set the kitchen machine to Setting 4 to thoroughly mix all the ingredients with the ice cream.
5. Set the kitchen machine at Setting 2 again, add in 2 tablespoons of flour at a time until the mixture is smooth. After the flour has all been added, set it to Setting 4 for 2-3 minutes. The mixture should be lava-like.
6. Pour the mixture into the cake tin and bake for 55 minutes to 1 hour at 180°C.
7. Decorate the cake with raspberries and blueberries and melted milk or dark chocolate drizzle.
8. Serve chilled
Versatile and convenient kitchen assistant
Hand blenders are not only compact, simple to use and easy to clean, but also come with multiple accessories for chopping and blending – making them great for quick and convenient food preparation.
Serie 8 - Oven
We’ve designed our Series 8 ovens with features to fit every need. Whether its safety, convenience or capacity, Bosch Series 8 ovens offer the perfect solution.