Apple Cinnamon Cake
Preparation Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 30 mins
|For the cake:||For the custard cream:|
1. Preparing the cake:
- Pre-heat oven to 175 degree Celsius.
- Beat 1 cup of sugar, butter, vanilla and cream cheese at medium speed in the Bosch kitchen machine for about 4 minutes.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt. Sift them.
- Add the flour mixture to the cream mixture and beat at low speed until blended.
- Combine ¼ cup of sugar with cinnamon. Mix 2 tablespoons of cinnamon mixture and apple in a bowl and stir the apple mixture into the batter.
- Pour batter into pan lined with parchment paper. Place walnuts on batter and sprinkle remaining cinnamon mixture on top.
- Bake at 175 degree Celsius for 1 hour. Cover with aluminium foil after 20 minutes to prevent over-browning. Cool cake on rack.
2. Preparing the custard cream:
- Boil the milk and grated lemon zest.
- Beat egg yolks and castor sugar till white.
- Sieve cake flour and corn starch together. Divide into 7 portions and add each portion at a time into the whisked egg and sugar mixture. Mix well.
- Slowly add the milk into the egg mixture. Whisk to combine.
- Cook the custard over a double boiler and whisk constantly. Wrap and cool the mixture in the fridge.
- Whisk whipping cream and icing sugar till soft peaks form.
- Combine Kirsch with the whipped cream and custard mixture.
Versatile and convenient kitchen assistant
Hand blenders are not only compact, simple to use and easy to clean, but also come with multiple accessories for chopping and blending – making them great for quick and convenient food preparation.
Serie 8 - Oven
We’ve designed our Series 8 ovens with features to fit every need. Whether its safety, convenience or capacity, Bosch Series 8 ovens offer the perfect solution.