Parmesan and Sundried Tomato Herbed Bread
Preparation Time: 60 mins
Cooking Time: 30 mins
|Bread Dough:||Flavouring Paste:|
1. First, you will need to dissolve the dried yeast with the lukewarm water. Then, place the yeast mixture, bread flour, egg, milk, salt and pepper into the mixer bowl.
2. Attach the dough hook and set the machine to work at speed 3.5 to incorporate the flour well then increase to 6 to mix evenly.
3. Once the dough collects at the hook into a ball, remove the dough hook with a spatula and leave the dough in the mixer bowl and cover with a cling wrap or damp cloth. Allow the dough to rest in the bowl for 1 hour until it doubles its original size.
4. Use the included glass blender to make the flavouring paste. In the blender, add in all the flavouring paste ingredients and blend into a thick and fine paste.
5. After an hour has passed and the bread dough has doubled in size, punch the dough down to release the trapped air. Dust your work surface with some flour and knead the dough.
6. Divide it equally into 3 portions and roll them out to form a long tube. Flatten each portion, spread some flavouring paste and conceal. Plait the dough to achieve a nice shape or you can roll it into a coil. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
7. Preheat the oven at 170°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper and transfer the bread dough onto it. Brush the top with some olive oil and sprinkle the parmesan cheese on top.
8. Bake the bread dough at 210°C for 20 minutes or until the surface turns golden brown. Serve it fresh out of the oven with some butter or olive oil and enjoy. Here’s a little tip - Freshly baked bread is best consumed within 2 to 3 days, if there are leftovers, just dice them up into cubes and pop them into the oven to make croutons which will be perfect for soups and salads.
Serie 8 | Oven
The steam oven with PerfectBake and PerfectRoast: Get perfect results, automatically and gently.
Sold to millions – tested by millions
Whatever your needs, Bosch offers the right kitchen machine to give you perfect results when preparing meals.