Banana Bread with Gula Melaka Butterscotch
Preparation Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 50 mins
Gula Melaka Butterscotch:
1. For Bread:
- Add butter into the bowl, then add sugar. Start the Bosch kitchen machine on the gentle mode (speed 1 or 2). Add flour and mix until the ingredients look sandy.
- Add eggs to the mix, one at a time. Maintain speed of the kitchen machine at 5 or 6. Scoop in the mascarpone cheese and pour in the milk gradually.
- Add toasted walnuts, baking powder and baking soda to the mix and increase the kitchen machine speed. Then, add bananas to the mix.
- Lightly brush some unsalted butter on a baking pan, coat it well with flour and scoop the mix into the baking pan. Tap the baking pan to level the mix, then garnish the bread with walnuts and raisins.
- Place the pan in a preheated oven at 165˚C under top and bottom heat mode for 45 minutes.
- Ensure that bread has cooled down before removing it from the pan.
2. For Gula Melaka Butterscotch:
- Add gula melaka and double cream into the glass blender attachment and mix well.
- Drizzle some of the sauce onto the sliced bread before serving.
Versatile and convenient kitchen assistant
Hand blenders are not only compact, simple to use and easy to clean, but also come with multiple accessories for chopping and blending – making them great for quick and convenient food preparation.
Serie 8 - Oven
We’ve designed our Series 8 ovens with features to fit every need. Whether its safety, convenience or capacity, Bosch Series 8 ovens offer the perfect solution.